Saturday, January 5, 2013

3D Origami Vase with flowers

Hello ,

I made this model as a nice gift for a good friend of mine and is my first model of this type.

This Origami 3d Vase is about 15 cm tall and is made of 750 pieces with dimensions of 2.6 to 3.8 cm and it took me about 16 hours to do.Origami Flowers are made ​​after a model by Krystyna  Burczyk
 and flower are made from 5 squares of paper (10*10cm) each. .

3d Origami  Vase:





 The tutorial of this 3D Origami flower :                             How to make 3d origami vase

           If you are a beginner here you have the links to : How to make 3d origami pieces


                                                                                         How to make 3d origami base 






I hope you liked my 3d Origami  Vase.
                       I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window, a glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
       
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.

                    I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , hand made crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.


7 comments:

  1. I am amazed by what can be made with origami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am amazed by what can be done from a piece of paper, with a little imagination, patience and a little skill can do anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went through some of your posts. These creations are very lovely and you are incredibly talented. Your works are very intricate, crafty, and very beautiful. Thank you for sharing with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive ! Thank you for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi can u plz say me how much pieces u used in one layer plz can I have a full steps how to make it plz
    I know how to make origami but can u say pieces for one layer and how many layers totally plz

    ReplyDelete