Saturday, March 9, 2013

3D Origami gun



           I made this 3d Origami gun   model for a friend of mine who is a professor of history but I could not finish it, is a small model is 13 cm long, 7 cm wide and 6 cm high and consists of about 600 pieces.Pieces are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3.8-2.7cm and took me about 9 hours .

3d Origami gun :










                        I hope you liked my 3D origami   gun .

                          I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window, a glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
             
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.

5 comments: