Monday, August 24, 2015

3D Origami golden King Cobra

Hello ,
I want to introduce a new model 3d origami ,3D Origami  King Cobra is a very nice gift for special events.
Origami 3D King Cobra 2 is a big model ,is about 20 cm tall and is composed of approximately 1400 pieces.The piece are made from a rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3-4 cm.
Origami 3D King Cobra:


3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

3D Origami golden  King Cobra

 I hope you liked my Origami 3D King Cobra.
I recommend all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , handmade crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone and for any event.
I wish you a happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment