Monday, December 14, 2015

3D origami Christmas tree tutorial

Hello,            

                I want to introduce a new model 3d origami3D origami Christmas tree  ,This 3D Origami Christmas tree  is made from  around 466 dark green ,brown  around 286, 37 yellow, light orange 74, orange 76 , mangenta 71  and 36 red pieces  5.2-3.6cm(32/A4).  .
               This 3d origami model took me about 12 hours to finish and I use normal printer paper 80 g/sm.    

3D origami Christmas tree:
3D origami Christmas tree made from 3d origami pieces



 The tutorial of this 3D origami Christmas tree:  How to make 3d origami  Christmas tree part1
                                                                              How to make 3d origami Christmas tree part2 

           If you are a beginner here you have the links to : How to make 3d origami pieces

                                                                                         How to make 3d origami base 

3D origami Christmas tree

3D origami Christmas tree

3D origami Christmas tree

             I hope you liked my 3D origami Christmas tree .

                   I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window, a glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
       
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.


                     I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , handmade crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.








No comments:

Post a Comment