Friday, January 15, 2016

3D origami Spongebob tutorial

Hello,                  


                      I want to introduce a new model 3d origami3D Origami Spongebob   ,this 3d  origami Spongebob model is 10cm high and 3cm wide and is made from around 134 yellow ,  black 16 pieces, brown 48 pieces, green 14 pieces , red 6 pieces , blue 2 pieces and 41 white small 3d origami pieces ,pieces are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3.6-2.7cm (64/A4) .and 12 very small yellow pieces 1.8- 2.7 cm (128/A4)

I use for this model 80 g/sm paper.

3D Origami Spongebob 
3D origami Spongebob made from 3d origami pieces


 The tutorial of this 3D Origami Spongebob :  How to make 3d origami  Spongebob part1
                                                               How to make 3d origami Spongebob part2

        If you are a beginner here you have the links to : How to make 3d origami pieces

                                                                               How to make 3d origami base 


3D origami Spongebob 3d made from 3d origami pieces

I hope you liked my 3D Origami Spongebob .

                   I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
   
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.
                   I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , hand made crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.








No comments:

Post a Comment