Saturday, April 13, 2013

3D Origami Bowl



                  I started this origami 3d  model a long time ago but I could not finish it until yesterday.This 3D Origami Bowl is approximately 11 cm tall and 14 cm wide and I used A4 colored paper, two colors beige and dark brown. This origami  model is made of around 900 pieces:  520 pieces  are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 5.2-3.6cm and around 400 pieces are made from rectangles of paper with dimensions of 3.8-2.7cm .It took me about 13 hours to finish.

I do not remember exactly what I wanted to do at first with this model but let's see what came out.

3D Origami Bowl:









I hope you liked my  3D Origami Bowl.

                  I recommend you stick each piece of the model for it to resist in time and also I recommend that you to  protect the models from dust using either a window, a glass or plastic bell ,plastic bags.... Also another method to protect from dust is to use a  protective lacquer.
     
                 If you like my tutorials and want more please subscribe to this blog or to my youtube channel Razcapapercraft.


                     I recommend to all origami as : a hobby and for gift ideas , handmade crafts can be ideal for a unique gift for anyone.

6 comments: